Welcoming New Patients in All Offices
We want to be your child's Home Sweet, Medical Home!
Choosing a pediatrician is a very important decision. There are many things to consider.
Are they ACCESSIBLE, CONVENIENT and EXPERIENCED?
Does the practice offer regular office hours, evening hours, weekend hours, same day appointments, after hours care, the ability to request appointments online, and a patient portal so that you have 24/7 access to your child's most recent medical records?
Is their office(s) close to where you live, work, or where your child(ren) will be during the day? If there is more than one office, are you able to take your child to any of them?
What is the education and experience of the providers? Do they work in a collaborative manner? Are they comfortable giving referrals to specialists, when needed?
...The Pediatric Group also feels that it is important that we stay CONNECTED to our patients and their families.
- Follow us on TWITTER and INSTAGRAM
- Like us on FACEBOOK.
- Visit our board on PINTEREST.
- Voice your opinions during our annual PATIENT SURVEY.
- And you can always leave comments here on our website, letting us know how well we have met your needs.
...We strive to offer our patients and their families valuable information, from reputable sources.
- Click on website's RESOURCES tab, to find information on many child related topics, offered by the AMERICAN ACADEMY OF PEDIATRICS.
- Enjoy our provider's personal experiences and sharing through our practice BLOG.
- Check [email protected] for new services, recent recalls, photo gallery, and to see how The Pediatric Group stays involved in the community.
The Pediatric Group has Four Convenient Offices
- Manchester Lakes Office in the Kingstowne area of Alexandria
- Chantilly, at the intersection of Route 50 and Centreville Road
- Patriot Square Office in the Patriot Square Professional Park in Fairfax near George Mason University.
- Lake Ridge Office in Woodbridge near Minnieville Road.
We Accept Most Insurance, including Tricare
What Kind of Appointment Should you Schedule?