To keep your children healthy, it is important to bring them in for regular check ups. We recommend that you call your child's home office 3 - 5 weeks in advance, so you have the best chance of getting the date, time and provider of your choice.
The list below is our recommended schedule for Well Child Visits.
Occasionally we will ask you to bring your child in between regular Well Child Visits if your child needs closer surveillance to monitor a condition or their development.
What to Bring to Your Child's Appointment:
- Your child's eyeglasses or wear their contacts (if worn)
- Asthma / ADHD medications
- List of Current Medicines (Prescription, OTC, & Vitamins/ supplements)
- List of questions you have for the Doctor or Nurse Practitioner
- Filled out Annual Medical History Update Form