To help provide timely service to our patients, we require that each child who needs to be seen, has a scheduled appointment time, prior to arrival. If you arrive at our office more than 15 minutes late, we will need to help you reschedule your child's appointment. When possible, we try to make it the same day, which might mean seeing another provider.
For Monday - Friday Same Day Appointments
, please call your home office after 8 AM on the day that your child needs care.
For Monday - Friday No Appointment Needed, Walk In READY CARE,
you can take your child to ANY of our offices between 8 AM - 4 PM.
For Saturday Same Day Appointments
, please call your home office between 8:30 AM - 11 AM on the day that your child needs care, so that we can schedule your child at either our Manchester Lakes
or Chantilly Office
, as these are the only offices open on Saturday mornings. Saturday Same Day Appointments are open for established patients from ANY of our offices.
If this is an emergency, immediately call 911!
- Current insurance card and ID
- List of questions you have for your provider
- Your child's eyeglasses or contacts (if worn)
- Asthma/ ADHD medications
- List of current medications (prescription, over the counter (OTC), vitamins and supplements)
- Completed Annual Medical History Update Form (Check-ups only)