Billing & Insurance
The Pediatric Group is a division of TRUSTED DOCTORS, LLC. When checking with insurance to verify that we accept your carrier, you may see Trusted Doctors, rather than individual practices that are divisions of the organization. However, we are the same practice, with the same fantastic providers that you have come to know over the years.
To verify that your provider at The Pediatric Group is in network, please search BY PROVIDER NAME.
Billing or Insurance Questions?
One of our Billing Specialists
will be happy to help you, Monday through Friday, 8:30 AM - 4:30 PM. Please call (703) 322-0245.
Make A Payment
- Online: To pay your bill online, please click the Pay My Bill button at the top right of this page. Please make sure to have the bill you wish to pay in front of you. Each of our patients has their own unique account number and the correct account number must be entered for your payment to be credited as payment for the correct child.
- On our Mobile App: To pay your bill online, please click the Pay My Bill button. Please make sure to have the bill you wish to pay in front of you. Each of our patients has their own unique account number and the correct account number must be entered for your payment to be credited as payment for the correct child.
- By Phone: One of our Billing Specialists at (703) 322-0245, or the Front Desk Team at your child's home office will be happy to take your credit card payment over the phone during normal business hours. Chantilly Office Lake Ridge Office Patriot Square Office Manchester Lakes Office
- By Mail: Personal Checks/ Money Orders with your account number written on the memo line can be mailed to:
The Pediatric Group
3914 Centreville Road
Chantilly, VA 20151
The Pediatric Group accepts most insurance carriers:
- We do NOT accept United Healthcare Marketplace
If we file your claim, you are responsible only for the co-pay at the time of visit. If we are not a provider for your insurance, you are not insured or we do not file with your insurance company, you may be responsible for the entire estimated charge at the time of service.
At each visit, you will need:
- Your child's insurance card
- Photo ID for the legal adult bringing your child