To help provide timely service to our patients, we require that each child who needs to be seen, has a scheduled appointment time, prior to arrival. If you arrive at our office more than 15 minutes late, we will need to help you reschedule your child's appointment. When possible, we try to make it the same day, which might mean seeing another provider.
For Same Day Appointments
, please call your home office after 8 AM on the day that your child needs care, or visit ANY of our offices between 8 AM - 4 PM for No Appointment Needed, Walk In READY CARE.
If this is an emergency, immediately call 911!
- Current insurance card and ID
- List of questions you have for your provider
- Your child's eyeglasses or contacts (if worn)
- Asthma/ ADHD medications
- List of current medications (prescription, over the counter (OTC), vitamins and supplements)
- Completed Annual Medical History Update Form (Check-ups only)